We believe as children live out Colossians 2:6 & 7 they will make an impact in their homes, schools, region and around the world.
Colossians 2:6 & 7 says, "And now, just as you accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord, you must continue to follow him. Let your roots grow down into him, and let your lives be built on him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness." (New Living Translation)
Our team desires to journey with your family – and to encourage your children as they grow in various ways during their years in kidz ministry at Good Shepherd:
· Experience Salvation through Jesus
· Develop a Growing relationship with God
· Build a Solid foundation in the Word
· Be equipped to do Jesus stuff through the power of the Holy Spirit
· Serve others & prepare for lifestyle ministry
· Grow in positive heart attitudes
Boys and Girls Night Out is an annual kids’ event in the early spring. It is a fun activity night for all kids age 6 – 5th grade to hang out, build relationships and work on a hands-on project together.
Camp Impact Our annual kids’ camp for all children age 6 - 5th grade (just finished) is July 11-13. Camp includes three teaching sessions - Thursday evening, Friday evening, Saturday morning - as well as lunch and activities at the park on Saturday afternoon.
· Thursday Evening (7-9 pm): Session 1
· Friday Evening (7-9 pm): Session 2
· Saturday (10-3:30): Session 3, Lunch, Activities in the Park
Each session will include high energy songs, contests, teaching and prayer times designed to help us all grow in wisdom and God’s truth as we spend time in His presence..
For registration forms check this link!
For more information or emailed forms contact Kendra Musser at firstname.lastname@example.org.